My New Blog

July 9th, 2009 1:37 PM
Has your town or city undergone recent reassessment? Do you feel your tax assessment is unfair? If so, an appraisal by a certified residential appraiser can help you if you want to file an abatement. Filing for an abatement and giving proof of an unfair assessment by having an appraisal to file along with your abatement can help you receive an abatement if you qualify for one. Proof of over assessment is an essential part of the abatement process. As a certified residential appraiser, I can help the homeowner through the abatement process. Give my office a call or send an email if you need an appraisal for filing a tax abatement.

Posted in:General
Posted by Brian Lessard on July 9th, 2009 1:37 PMPost a Comment

Subscribe to this blog


My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: