My New Blog

Tax Abatements
June 19th, 2009 2:32 PM
If you believe your tax assessment is unjust, maybe you need to get an appraisal done on your property to determine the fair market value. With this value in hand and applying the current assessment ratio, an appraiser can determine if you are assessed too high. If so, you can file for an abatement with the tax collectors office so as to correct your assessment. My office can help you do this. Brian

Posted in:General
Posted by Brian Lessard on June 19th, 2009 2:32 PMPost a Comment

Subscribe to this blog


My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: